Last Modified: February 2018
The data controller is:
Ninety Degrees is part of Jake Design Limited of 409-411, Croydon Road, Beckenham, Kent BR3 3PP, UK, in respect of individuals who are residents of a country located outside of North America (e.g. Europe). Ninety Degrees Limited has the UK Data Protection Registration Number available on request.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect a variety of information about our wonderful customers (you!) and visitors to the Website.
Information Collected Automatically: Whenever you visit our Website, we automatically collect (noninvasive) information about you, namely:
• your transactions with us, for example, the type of product you purchased and the costs of each product;
• your use of our Website and the device you use to access our Website, for example, your IP address, the type of operating system and web browser you use and related information; and your activities on our Website, such as the pages you visit.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
• if you provide us with Personal Information by filling out a form, registering for an account, making a purchase, or contacting us, we collect that Personal Information. For example, if you register on our Website, we collect your name, e-mail address, and password;
• if you place an order with us, we collect the Personal Information that you provide to us such as your shipping, billing, and payment information. See the ‘Credit and Payment Card information’ section below to read more about how we and our partners handle your payment information;
• if you contact our customer services agents, you may also provide us with Personal Information that we collect.
• if you take the opportunity to review our products (please be kind!) or participate in public forums associated with the Website, we will collect Personal Information in any such reviews, posts or comments. Note that these will be public so you should use care before posting information about yourself online (that’s just good advice in general).
Additional Information We Collect: From time to time, we may acquire additional information about our customers from third parties, such as the Postal Service and third parties that assist us in the provision of products and services requested by you.
CREDIT AND PAYMENT CARD INFORMATION
Ninety Degree uses third-party payment processors Square, GoCardless and PayPal to process payments made for products and services via the Website. All online payments will be conducted in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards (which are high!) and your billing information (which is only used by these payment processors for the purpose of performing fraud protection) is encrypted before being communicated to them. Subject to the below exceptions, your credit card details are communicated directly from your browser to these payment processors - Ninety Degrees never (ever!) sees your full Permanent Account Number (PAN). This means that the payment form is either off-site or displayed in a frame on the payment page.
For Square and GoCardless, if on the payment page you have requested that your card details be remembered (it’s such a timesaver!) and the payment was successful, Ninety Degreesstores the card type, a Masked PAN (only the first 6 and last 4 digits) and the card’s expiry date as well as an associated token. This information is stored by us so that you and we can identify your stored card and use it for further payments at Createpose. This stored information can be deleted via the payment form on the Website should you wish to do so. We also store separately the last 4 digits and card type so that we can identify transactions made by a particular card.
For PayPal, we only store the tokens required to identify the transaction with PayPal, issue refunds and identify transactions made using PayPal.
WHERE WE STORE DATA
Ninety Degrees transfers, processes and stores data about you on WIX servers, for example, where we subcontract processing to or share your Personal Information with, third parties for the below purposes.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you for the following (totally legit and normal) purposes:
• to maintain and improve our Website, including personalizing your online experience and ensuring content is presented in the most effective manner for you;
• operate our business, including the provision to you of information, products and services that you request and other transactional or administrative updates;
• to administer your account;
• inform you about products and services that we offer and that are similar to those you have already purchased or enquired about;
• provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and services we feel may interest you (where you have consented to receive such communications);
• as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to make our future marketing efforts and those of third parties more effective; and
• to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing, statistical and survey purposes.
We may also combine the information which you provide to us (such as your registration details) with information which we collect about you (such as information about your orders) and/or receive from other sources, and use this combined information for the purposes set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information about our customers and visitors to the Website to third parties.
Group Companies: We may share your Personal Information with any member of our group
Business Operations: In order to carry out certain business functions, such as order fulfilment, payment processing, e-mail delivery, or marketing, we may hire other companies to perform services on our behalf. We may disclose the Personal Information that we collect about you to these companies to enable them to perform these services. By way of example, information relating to your order which we have combined with other Personal Information (as explained above) may be shared with our third-party service providers that assist us with our marketing efforts.
Third-Party Partners: We may partner with third parties to provide you with information about products or services that we feel may be of interest to you. We will only disclose your Personal Information to such third parties if you have consented to receive such information.
Merger, Sale or Acquisition: In addition, it is possible that in the future another company may acquire Ninety Degreesor its assets or that Ninety Degrees may partner with or purchase another company to continue to do business as a combined entity. If any such transaction occurs, it is possible that our customer information, including your Personal Information, may be transferred to the new business entity as one of Ninety Degrees assets. In such an event, we will update this policy to reflect any change in ownership or control of your Personal Information.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
While you are visiting or using the Website, you may be presented with an opportunity to purchase third party products or services. These products and services are offered and supplied by independent companies. If you click on one of the presented offers, you will be redirected to the site of the third party, and any information you provide in response to the offer will be governed by the privacy and other policies of that third party. We do not guarantee the security of your Personal Information when using such third party sites or that the operator of such third-party sites will comply with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
Communications from Ninety degrees: If you do not want to receive email communications from Ninety Degrees about our own or third-party products and services that may be of interest to you, you can update your preferences in the My Account section of the Website (Don’t call and tell us though, we hate goodbyes). You can also click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of one of our emails. We may still contact you via mail or phone unless you request to be added to our Do-Not-Call list, and/or our Do-Not-Mail list by contacting us using the below details and indicating your preferences. Please be sure to provide your exact name, e-mail address, mailing address and telephone number(s) and the list or lists you would like to be included on (Do-Not-Call, and/or Do-Not-Mail). Even if you opt-out of email marketing or choose to be placed on one of these lists, we may still communicate with you using any of these methods for those non-marketing purposes set out above in the ‘Use of Information section.
Deactivation of Your Account: You may also request deactivation of your Ninety Degrees account (it makes us sad even seeing it written down) by contacting us using the below details and requesting account deactivation. Please note that your Personal Information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deactivated, but we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes listed above.
UPDATING AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to change your name, e-mail address, password, and/or communication preferences after you have registered, you can access your account in the My Account section of the Website. You may also request these changes by contacting us using the below details (and why not? We love a personal call!).
If you are a resident of the European Union, you also have the right to request access to and correction of Personal Information that we hold about you. This right of access and correction can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards reasonably necessary to ensure the protection of your Personal Information against loss, misuse, disclosure, and alteration.
When you establish an account at Createpose, you choose a password to help protect your account information. A password is only as strong as you make it: you should select a unique password and keep it safe. You may change your password as often as you wish by going to the My Account section of the Website. You are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Our sign-in process is designed to help protect your privacy. If you have trouble signing in to our Website, please ensure that you are using your registered e-mail address and the correct password. If you are using your registered e-mail address and correct password, and you continue to have trouble signing in to our Website, please contact us using the details below.
Notwithstanding the above, unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. (Typical internet, right?).
Ninety Degrees CONTACT DETAILS
• email us at hello@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
• call us at +044 (0) 20 7993 2532 – UK
• write to us at:
Studio 7 Malmains Close
London, BR3 6SE